Man charged in Cheshire County-area burglaries
CHESTERFIELD - A local man was arrested Thursday on charges he committed a string of burglaries in the Cheshire County area.
State police said Matthew T. Bitar, 25, was caught after a joint investigation by state police and Sullivan and Harrisville police departments. He was charged with receiving stolen property.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.