Woman charged with using stolen checks, ATM card
NASHUA - A woman who allegedly who allegedly stole and used checks and an ATM card in February was arrested Thursday by Nashua police.
Police said Andrea Iannotti, 38, who has "no fixed address," stole the checks and ATM card from someone she knew and used them several times. She was charged with fraudulent use of a credit card and four counts of forgery.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.