NH Lottery games debut Mother's Day
?We pay the taxes on the jackpot prize, which means winners get the entire jackpot,? said the lottery's executive director Charlie McIntyre in a news release. ?If players want to add a little sizzle to their ticket, thy can still purchase a Sizzler feature for an extra buck. When you sizzle your ticket, you triple the amount of any nonjackpot prize you win!?
Tickets cost $1 and players can choose five numbers, 1 though 47, a Hot Ball Number 1 through 19, or choose an Easy Pick. Drawings are on Wednesday and Saturday.
?Gimme 5,? a new Tri-State game with a top prize of $100,000.
?Gimme 5 offers players the chance to get their hands on a hundred grand three times a week!? he said. ?It's a great addition to our tri-state game offerings.?
Players choose five numbers from 1 to 39, or buy an Easy Pick. If a player matches all five numbers drawn, he wins $100,000. Matching four numbers gets a player $250; three numbers, $7, and two numbers, $2. Tickets cost $1 and the drawings will take place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The first drawing is next Wednesday, May 15.
The lottery is also introducing four new Fast Play games: $1 Sizzlin' Cash, win up to $400; $2 Solitaire, win up to $1,000; $2 Smokin' Hot Dice, win up to $2,000; $5 Roulette Riches, win up to $2,500.
?Fast Play games are like instant tickets without the scratching. We have a whole family of Fast Play games on sale at different prices, that offer more ways to play and more ways to win,? said McIntyre.
He said the lottery regularly reviews its games and talks with players to learn what they are looking for and how to improve the games and create a better play experience.
?Keeping the churn on our games is what we do – we know that is what our players want,? he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Pinkerton, Memorial deadlock - 0
- Concord's Law is Athlete of the Month - 0
- Indoor track results - 0
- Central-Trinity: It's time - 2
- Trinity, BG skaters open with victories - 0
- Central vs. Trinity: 'competition, not warfare' - 5
- NHIAA preview: Boys' ice hockey races appear to be wide open - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 10
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child