Talk on WWII life is today in Francestown
On Thursday evening at 7 p.m. at the library, Francestown resident Sirkka Holm will share some of her stories of life in England and France during World War II in an informal chat, according to library trustee Elizabeth Hunter Lavallee.
The chat is free and open to the public.
For more information visit www.francestown-nh.gov/Pages/FrancestownNH_Library/index.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Army budget cuts threaten veterans' funeral honor guards - 6
- Nashua event offers helping hand for struggling veterans - 1
- Plymouth American Legion Hall is renovated - 0
- Veterans Briefs: Stand Down in Nashua - 0
- U.S. Marines set Nov. 10 observance - 0
- Meat bingo in Meredith - 0
- The Veteran’s Forum gives vets chance to record their past - 0
- World War II veteran from Berlin to receive French Legion of Honor - 0
- StoneMakers donating makeover to Liberty House - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Man dies, baby rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate - 0
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?