New pastoral assignments announced
Rev. Msgr. Daniel O. Lamothe, V.F., retired as pastor of the Parish of the Holy Spirit, Keene, on April 24. The Rev. A. Stephen Marcoux III went from associate pastor to pastor of the Parish of the Holy Spirit in Keene and Mary, Queen of Peace Parish in Hinsdale on April 24.
The Rev. Anthony Kuzia, CM, will resign as pastor of St. Patrick Parish in Pelham and return to his religious community on June 10. The Rev. Volney J. DeRosia moves from pastor of St. Joseph Parish in Epping to pastor of St. Patrick Parish in Pelham on June 10.
The Rev. Marcel I. Martel returned from a health leave and will serve as parochial vicar to St. Michael Parish in Exeter and St. Mary Parish in Newmarket effective April 10.
The Rev. Brian Kennedy, CsS.R. concluded his ministry as parochial vicar in Exeter and Newmarket effective April 10 and will remain in residence at St. Michael in Exeter.
The Rev. Georges F. deLaire will serve as pastor of St. Matthew Parish in Windham while continuing his ministry at the Diocesan Marriage Tribunal. Half his time will be spent as pastor and the rest will be devoted to Tribunal work. This appointment takes effect June 5.
Fr. Paul Belhumeur, M.S., will continue as the administrator of St. Matthew in Windham.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- A faithful restoration of a Manchester cathedral - 4
- Calender of religious events in the state - 0
- South African chorus at Portsmouth church - 0
- Collection this weekend to help religious communities address a retirement shortfall - 0
- Interfaith Women of NH at Temple Adath Yeshurun - 0
- Candlelight Advent concert Tuesday night at Saint Raphael Church in Manchester - 0
- Keene churches increase winter breakfasts this year - 0
- Pope to visit U.S. next year - 0
- St. Margaret of Scotland in Conway to celebrate the Kirkin' of the Tartan - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed - 4
- Police say Londonderry investigation related to Maine home invasion is ongoing - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Two charged in thefts from parked cars in Manchester - 0
- Hudson man arrested in Nashua check-cashing scheme - 1
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Felony drug charge for Rochester man in crack cocaine case - 0
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs