Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications offers workshop on creating newsletters
The daylong session on June 14 will cover identifying an organization's readership, planning content, editing, principles of good design and the differences between newsletters for print and email. It includes hands-on exercises.
The workshop is designed for anyone who produces newsletters for businesses, schools, agencies or nonprofits. Exercises will help students identify successful design and layout concepts; however, this is not a workshop about how to use particular desktop publishing software.
The instructor is New Hampshire Bar Association Communications Director Dan Wise. Wise manages the organization's member communications - in print and online - and its public outreach efforts.
The workshop is offered on June 14, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fee: $45, includes lunch. To register, call 627-0005 or go to www.loebschool.org.
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again - 2
- Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council - 1
- Insurance exchange: NH Dems, GOP switch sides - 2
- Bottle store blues: The useless grocery mandate - 2
- Finding city revenue: Seek more private partners - 0
- Putin's freedom: Obama's weakness - 42
- Safe seats, frequent flyers - 0
- Sports volunteers: Eric Mommsen embodies the spirit - 0
- Issa drops in: Doesn't match media slant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief