Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications offers workshop on creating newsletters
The daylong session on June 14 will cover identifying an organization's readership, planning content, editing, principles of good design and the differences between newsletters for print and email. It includes hands-on exercises.
The workshop is designed for anyone who produces newsletters for businesses, schools, agencies or nonprofits. Exercises will help students identify successful design and layout concepts; however, this is not a workshop about how to use particular desktop publishing software.
The instructor is New Hampshire Bar Association Communications Director Dan Wise. Wise manages the organization's member communications - in print and online - and its public outreach efforts.
The workshop is offered on June 14, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fee: $45, includes lunch. To register, call 627-0005 or go to www.loebschool.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Back to school at Keene State - 0
- School board holds hearing on proposed charter school in Windham - 0
- Hill district considering three offers where to send middle, high school students - 0
- Program to help hungry Hudson kids with food packages - 0
- Lebanon College announces cancelation of fall classes - 0
- Robot 'Joe' will be student's eyes, ears in Bow fifth-grader's classroom - 2
- SNHU, NHIA set to merge, public still concerned - 3
- Manchester to raise driver's ed fee to $575 - 0
- Despite opposition from Common Core foes, Manchester school standards OK'd - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist