Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Unlicensed driver, 14, cited for property damage, driving erratically in Portsmouth
Portsmouth Police Sgt. John Peracchi said police received a call around 3 a.m. Monday reporting a pick-up truck with a yellow light bar driving erratically on Lafayette Road and doing burnouts in the street.
The pick-up truck also drove through a fence in the Phillips 66 parking lot.
Staff at the gas station were able to get a description of the truck, which led police to the 14-year-old driver, police said.
The minor was arrested, and the case will be handled in juvenile court.
Peracchi said there are myriad concerns with such a young driver on the street, including lack of experience, no official training and the fact that, unfortunately, there are a lot of impaired drivers on the road at that hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'