Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Unlicensed driver, 14, cited for property damage, driving erratically in Portsmouth
Portsmouth Police Sgt. John Peracchi said police received a call around 3 a.m. Monday reporting a pick-up truck with a yellow light bar driving erratically on Lafayette Road and doing burnouts in the street.
The pick-up truck also drove through a fence in the Phillips 66 parking lot.
Staff at the gas station were able to get a description of the truck, which led police to the 14-year-old driver, police said.
The minor was arrested, and the case will be handled in juvenile court.
Peracchi said there are myriad concerns with such a young driver on the street, including lack of experience, no official training and the fact that, unfortunately, there are a lot of impaired drivers on the road at that hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424