Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Unlicensed driver, 14, cited for property damage, driving erratically in Portsmouth
Portsmouth Police Sgt. John Peracchi said police received a call around 3 a.m. Monday reporting a pick-up truck with a yellow light bar driving erratically on Lafayette Road and doing burnouts in the street.
The pick-up truck also drove through a fence in the Phillips 66 parking lot.
Staff at the gas station were able to get a description of the truck, which led police to the 14-year-old driver, police said.
The minor was arrested, and the case will be handled in juvenile court.
Peracchi said there are myriad concerns with such a young driver on the street, including lack of experience, no official training and the fact that, unfortunately, there are a lot of impaired drivers on the road at that hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483