Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Unlicensed driver, 14, cited for property damage, driving erratically in Portsmouth
Portsmouth Police Sgt. John Peracchi said police received a call around 3 a.m. Monday reporting a pick-up truck with a yellow light bar driving erratically on Lafayette Road and doing burnouts in the street.
The pick-up truck also drove through a fence in the Phillips 66 parking lot.
Staff at the gas station were able to get a description of the truck, which led police to the 14-year-old driver, police said.
The minor was arrested, and the case will be handled in juvenile court.
Peracchi said there are myriad concerns with such a young driver on the street, including lack of experience, no official training and the fact that, unfortunately, there are a lot of impaired drivers on the road at that hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flash mob workshop will be a 'Thriller' - 0
- Former Royals slugger and current Giants scout Balboni's heart remains with San Francisco - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: The pesky problem of financing inventions - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 0
- Government thinks it's your right not to know - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 0
- Two nonprofits receive a 'quick' $25,000 after pitch - 0
- Big step forward for Littleton outdoor footwear manufacturer - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy