Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Unlicensed driver, 14, cited for property damage, driving erratically in Portsmouth
Portsmouth Police Sgt. John Peracchi said police received a call around 3 a.m. Monday reporting a pick-up truck with a yellow light bar driving erratically on Lafayette Road and doing burnouts in the street.
The pick-up truck also drove through a fence in the Phillips 66 parking lot.
Staff at the gas station were able to get a description of the truck, which led police to the 14-year-old driver, police said.
The minor was arrested, and the case will be handled in juvenile court.
Peracchi said there are myriad concerns with such a young driver on the street, including lack of experience, no official training and the fact that, unfortunately, there are a lot of impaired drivers on the road at that hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424