Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Teen kidnapped at mall, taken to Hooksett, made to strip, set free in apparent vendetta
Don Little, 29, of 7 Piper St., Rochester, and Michael Renfrew, 24, of 87 Batchelder Road, Raymond, were charged with kidnapping, according to Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
The men allegedly took the 17-year-old boy to a wooded area in Hooksett, he said.
"They made him strip down and told him to basically start running," Rousseau said. "Apparently, this could be in retaliation for some offense the 17-year-old committed against one of their family members."
"Definitely not a random attack," Rousseau said.
When stopped later, Little and Renfrew were in a car that contained the victim's clothing, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424