Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Teen kidnapped at mall, taken to Hooksett, made to strip, set free in apparent vendetta
Don Little, 29, of 7 Piper St., Rochester, and Michael Renfrew, 24, of 87 Batchelder Road, Raymond, were charged with kidnapping, according to Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
The men allegedly took the 17-year-old boy to a wooded area in Hooksett, he said.
"They made him strip down and told him to basically start running," Rousseau said. "Apparently, this could be in retaliation for some offense the 17-year-old committed against one of their family members."
"Definitely not a random attack," Rousseau said.
When stopped later, Little and Renfrew were in a car that contained the victim's clothing, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 29
- Nashua police chief wants pair of pawn shops shut down - 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 1
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 19
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 0
- Winning $100,000 lottery ticket sold in Laconia - 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 7
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 7
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
NH senators react to Hagel resignation
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483