Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Teen kidnapped at mall, taken to Hooksett, made to strip, set free in apparent vendetta
Don Little, 29, of 7 Piper St., Rochester, and Michael Renfrew, 24, of 87 Batchelder Road, Raymond, were charged with kidnapping, according to Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
The men allegedly took the 17-year-old boy to a wooded area in Hooksett, he said.
"They made him strip down and told him to basically start running," Rousseau said. "Apparently, this could be in retaliation for some offense the 17-year-old committed against one of their family members."
"Definitely not a random attack," Rousseau said.
When stopped later, Little and Renfrew were in a car that contained the victim's clothing, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424