Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Teen kidnapped at mall, taken to Hooksett, made to strip, set free in apparent vendetta
Don Little, 29, of 7 Piper St., Rochester, and Michael Renfrew, 24, of 87 Batchelder Road, Raymond, were charged with kidnapping, according to Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
The men allegedly took the 17-year-old boy to a wooded area in Hooksett, he said.
"They made him strip down and told him to basically start running," Rousseau said. "Apparently, this could be in retaliation for some offense the 17-year-old committed against one of their family members."
"Definitely not a random attack," Rousseau said.
When stopped later, Little and Renfrew were in a car that contained the victim's clothing, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 27
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917