Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Teen kidnapped at mall, taken to Hooksett, made to strip, set free in apparent vendetta
Don Little, 29, of 7 Piper St., Rochester, and Michael Renfrew, 24, of 87 Batchelder Road, Raymond, were charged with kidnapping, according to Manchester Police Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
The men allegedly took the 17-year-old boy to a wooded area in Hooksett, he said.
"They made him strip down and told him to basically start running," Rousseau said. "Apparently, this could be in retaliation for some offense the 17-year-old committed against one of their family members."
"Definitely not a random attack," Rousseau said.
When stopped later, Little and Renfrew were in a car that contained the victim's clothing, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424