Home » News » Public Safety
Crash lands car into Rochester house
A Jeep Grand Cherokee driven by Shirley MacDonald, 77, of East Rochester, was heading east on Portland Street when her vehicle rear-ended an eastbound vehicle traveling in front of her around 3:20 p.m., according to Sgt. Patrick Emerson.
The Jeep struck a Buick Park Avenue, driven by Cody Stickney, 19, of York, Maine.
The collision caused the Buick to go off the road and into the front of the home at 367 Portland St., police said.
The building sustained damage and the residents returned to it after the crash.
Police said there would be no charges filed.
Portland Street was open to single-lane traffic for about an hour. Both vehicles sustained heavy damage and were towed.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072