Home » News » Public Safety
SUV driver pulled over motorist, threatened to arrest him
The incident happened about 8:30 p.m. Police said a man was driving on Wason Road when a white SUV pulled up behind him. The SUV driver flashed his fog lights off and on, signaling the other driver to pull over.
The SUV driver did not say he was a police officer or show a badge, police said, but he threatened to arrest the occupant in the other vehicle.
Police said the driver of the SUV is described as a white, middle-aged man with medium length salt and pepper hair. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about the incident or other such activity is asked to call police at 603-886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
- Epsom trucker, 65, killed in I-93 crash in Salem - 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 2
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll