Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Murdered Manchester mother had stab wounds, slashed throat
Michelle Hogarty, 46, of 316 Mammoth Road, died from "multiple stab and incised wounds of her neck," according to an autopsy performed Thursday by Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Thomas Andrew. The manner of her death was a homicide, he ruled.
John Hogarty, 53, Hogarty's husband of 10 years, is being held without bail, charged with first-degree murder in her death.
Mrs. Hogarty last worked about three years ago as a part-time cashier at a local grocery store, but was a stay-at-home mother of a 6-year-old son at the time of her death. Described by friends as a sweet, caring mother, Hogarty had recently battled throat cancer and fibromyalgia, which causes body-wide pain.
The murder investigation is continuing and anyone with information about Hogarty's death is asked to call Manchester police detectives at (603) 668-8711 or Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040.
What's next:A probable cause hearing is set for May 14 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424