Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Murdered Manchester mother had stab wounds, slashed throat
Michelle Hogarty, 46, of 316 Mammoth Road, died from "multiple stab and incised wounds of her neck," according to an autopsy performed Thursday by Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Thomas Andrew. The manner of her death was a homicide, he ruled.
John Hogarty, 53, Hogarty's husband of 10 years, is being held without bail, charged with first-degree murder in her death.
Mrs. Hogarty last worked about three years ago as a part-time cashier at a local grocery store, but was a stay-at-home mother of a 6-year-old son at the time of her death. Described by friends as a sweet, caring mother, Hogarty had recently battled throat cancer and fibromyalgia, which causes body-wide pain.
The murder investigation is continuing and anyone with information about Hogarty's death is asked to call Manchester police detectives at (603) 668-8711 or Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040.
What's next:A probable cause hearing is set for May 14 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483