Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Murdered Manchester mother had stab wounds, slashed throat
Michelle Hogarty, 46, of 316 Mammoth Road, died from "multiple stab and incised wounds of her neck," according to an autopsy performed Thursday by Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Thomas Andrew. The manner of her death was a homicide, he ruled.
John Hogarty, 53, Hogarty's husband of 10 years, is being held without bail, charged with first-degree murder in her death.
Mrs. Hogarty last worked about three years ago as a part-time cashier at a local grocery store, but was a stay-at-home mother of a 6-year-old son at the time of her death. Described by friends as a sweet, caring mother, Hogarty had recently battled throat cancer and fibromyalgia, which causes body-wide pain.
The murder investigation is continuing and anyone with information about Hogarty's death is asked to call Manchester police detectives at (603) 668-8711 or Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040.
What's next:A probable cause hearing is set for May 14 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483