'Gospel of Mark Alive' at The United Church of Jaffrey
All ages and spiritual traditions are invited to share this event. The church is handicapped-accessible.
This free, story-telling performance will be at The United Church of Jaffrey, 54 Main St., followed by refreshments and opportunity to ask questions of Rev. Marshall.
Marshall is the New England regional director of Church World Service, responsible for international disaster relief and food ministry, notably in this area for the annual Crop Walk.
The event is sponsored by three churches, First Church in Jaffrey, UCC, First Congregational Church of Rindge, and The United Church of Jaffrey.
For more information, go to Marshall's website: http://www.gospelof%20markalive.com, or call The United Church of Jaffrey at 532-7047.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Mile marker: Londonderry trail’s first step - 0
- Definitely broken: City's winter parking ban - 2
- What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out' - 26
- Closing classrooms: Relief for Webster, Beech Street schools in Manchester.? - 2
- Unwanted professors: How does one get fired at UNH? - 15
- Bumped for Benghazi: A reporter is held accountable - 3
- Dangerous Iran deal: Weakening sanctions is senseless - 2
- Freedom? Thanks for nothing, Obama - 83
- Christmas spirit: For whom do you shop? - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 4
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says ‘nothing is really changed’ on political plans
Push to block casino in NH ramping up
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466