All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In

Plymouth fire leaves family homeless

PLYMOUTH - A two-alarm fire destroyed a mobile home Thursday afternoon in a mobile home complex on Pine Gate Road, a firefighter said.

No one was hurt, but a family was left homeless. A dog and a cat were pulled from the fire and brought to area veterinarians.

The fire was called in at 1:21 p.m. By the time the fire department reached the home, it was fully involved, firefighters said.

The family that had occupied the home is staying with friends, according to authorities.


Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety

NH Angle - Public Safety