Plymouth fire leaves family homeless
PLYMOUTH - A two-alarm fire destroyed a mobile home Thursday afternoon in a mobile home complex on Pine Gate Road, a firefighter said.
No one was hurt, but a family was left homeless. A dog and a cat were pulled from the fire and brought to area veterinarians.
The fire was called in at 1:21 p.m. By the time the fire department reached the home, it was fully involved, firefighters said.
The family that had occupied the home is staying with friends, according to authorities.