All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Plymouth fire leaves family homeless


PLYMOUTH - A two-alarm fire destroyed a mobile home Thursday afternoon in a mobile home complex on Pine Gate Road, a firefighter said.

No one was hurt, but a family was left homeless. A dog and a cat were pulled from the fire and brought to area veterinarians.

The fire was called in at 1:21 p.m. By the time the fire department reached the home, it was fully involved, firefighters said.

The family that had occupied the home is staying with friends, according to authorities.

.


FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle