All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Home | Public Safety

Plymouth fire leaves family homeless


May 02. 2013 8:12PM


PLYMOUTH - A two-alarm fire destroyed a mobile home Thursday afternoon in a mobile home complex on Pine Gate Road, a firefighter said.

No one was hurt, but a family was left homeless. A dog and a cat were pulled from the fire and brought to area veterinarians.

The fire was called in at 1:21 p.m. By the time the fire department reached the home, it was fully involved, firefighters said.

The family that had occupied the home is staying with friends, according to authorities.


Fires Plymouth


More Headlines

Injured hiker rescued from Avalon trail

Aggregation