Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Lee man charged with arson in Manchester
Officer Matt Barter responded to the area about 9:50 p.m. and saw a small fire up against the south side of the building, which appeared ready to grow. Barter said he also saw a man standing at the fire who moved closer to the flames and began to stomp them out with his feet as Barter approached.
That man was Mark Corey, 50, of Lee, according to police, and he was arrested for setting the fire.
The fire was quickly extinguished by the Manchester Fire Department, but police said there was some damage caused to the side of the building, including a hole that burned through a panel on the side of the building that resulted in a small amount of smoke damage inside the building as well.
Corey was charged with arson.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 9
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 2
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 10
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917