The across-the-board government budget cuts that went into effect March 1 will cap hiring at the prison right now at 251 or about 70 percent of the facility's planned staffing level according to information provided by the office of U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte. That staffing level will only allow for 500 inmates ó less than half the 1,152 medium security and 128 minimum security inmates the prison will house when fully activated.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment