Home » News » Public Safety
Identity of man found in Nashua River released
Authorities said Dagualberto Arzuaga of 46 Central St. was the man whose body was found partially submerged in the Nashua River by a passerby on April 4.
Arzuaga was reported missing from his residence Feb. 13, and has not been heard from or seen since his disappearance in the area of Mine Falls Park, according to police.
Police said earlier that the man's death did not involve any foul play or criminal activity.
"We think this was just an accident," Lt. Michael Moushegian said earlier.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 1
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
License revocations for DWI announced
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents