Home » News » Public Safety
Identity of man found in Nashua River released
Authorities said Dagualberto Arzuaga of 46 Central St. was the man whose body was found partially submerged in the Nashua River by a passerby on April 4.
Arzuaga was reported missing from his residence Feb. 13, and has not been heard from or seen since his disappearance in the area of Mine Falls Park, according to police.
Police said earlier that the man's death did not involve any foul play or criminal activity.
"We think this was just an accident," Lt. Michael Moushegian said earlier.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'