All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Identity of man found in Nashua River released


NASHUA - Police confirmed Tuesday that the body pulled from the Nashua River in early April was a 43-year-old man reported missing in February after he did not return home from a walk.

 
Authorities said Dagualberto Arzuaga of 46 Central St. was the man whose body was found partially submerged in the Nashua River by a passerby on April 4.


Arzuaga was reported missing from his residence Feb. 13, and has not been heard from or seen since his disappearance in the area of Mine Falls Park, according to police.

Arzuaga's family has been notified, and assisted the police department with his identification, authorities said in a release.
Police said earlier that the man's death did not involve any foul play or criminal activity.


"We think this was just an accident,"  Lt. Michael Moushegian said earlier.

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required
Coming Feb. 5

We'll print a premium Voters First Primary Edition on Feb. 5 profiling the candidates and exploring the issues ahead of the vote Tuesday, Feb. 9.

Joe McQuaid - Publisher

Biff and Donald Trump  Trump campaign insults NH voters' intelligence


 For our safety, our future: Chris Christie for President


More Public Safety


NH Angle