Former Gov. Lynch to speak at New England College forum today
Today, at 6 p.m., at the Simon Center at New England College, Lynch will be the first speaker featured as part of part of the President's Conversation Series. The special speaker's series will spotlight past and current political leaders of New Hampshire in town hall style forums.
During Tuesday's talk, Lynch will lead a discussion called "Public Leadership and Private Enterprise," a presentation focusing on the current challenges and opportunities in the Granite State faced by both government and business.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information visit www.nec.edu.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Manchester's Clarke family helped bring aid to the destitute - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Mayor William Clarke and his hunting dogs - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Manchester revels in Semi-Centennial Celebration of 1896 - 0
- William and Arthur Clarke carry on at Manchester's Daily Mirror - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: John B. Clarke's legacy lived on in print - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: John B. Clarke leads the good life - 0
- Looking Back with Aurore Eaton: John B. Clarke's grit built a publishing empire - 0
- Looking Back with Auore Eaton: The Manchester 'forty-niners' seek their fortunes in California - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Aboard the Copiapo — headed to San Francisco! - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior