Former Gov. Lynch to speak at New England College forum today
Today, at 6 p.m., at the Simon Center at New England College, Lynch will be the first speaker featured as part of part of the President's Conversation Series. The special speaker's series will spotlight past and current political leaders of New Hampshire in town hall style forums.
During Tuesday's talk, Lynch will lead a discussion called "Public Leadership and Private Enterprise," a presentation focusing on the current challenges and opportunities in the Granite State faced by both government and business.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information visit www.nec.edu.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Pinkerton, Memorial deadlock - 0
- Concord's Law is Athlete of the Month - 0
- Indoor track results - 0
- Central-Trinity: It's time - 2
- Trinity, BG skaters open with victories - 0
- Central vs. Trinity: 'competition, not warfare' - 5
- NHIAA preview: Boys' ice hockey races appear to be wide open - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383