Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Nashua woman held in armed robbery
Monique Lopez, 32, of 60 Manchester St., is charged with class A felony robbery in the March 26 robbery of the East Hollis Street Variety, 131 East Hollis St.
Detectives identified her as a suspect in the case, but they were unable to locate her until she was arrested in New York City on unrelated charges. She was brought back to New Hampshire Friday.
The store clerk told police a woman dressed in black with a scarf over a portion of her face entered the store about 8 p.m. on March 26 and, while brandishing a knife, demanded money.
The clerk complied and gave her an undisclosed amount of cash, and the robber fled out the door with the money.
What's next: Lopez is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 0
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
Slammed: A Seabrook officer indicted
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917