Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Nashua woman held in armed robbery
Monique Lopez, 32, of 60 Manchester St., is charged with class A felony robbery in the March 26 robbery of the East Hollis Street Variety, 131 East Hollis St.
Detectives identified her as a suspect in the case, but they were unable to locate her until she was arrested in New York City on unrelated charges. She was brought back to New Hampshire Friday.
The store clerk told police a woman dressed in black with a scarf over a portion of her face entered the store about 8 p.m. on March 26 and, while brandishing a knife, demanded money.
The clerk complied and gave her an undisclosed amount of cash, and the robber fled out the door with the money.
What's next: Lopez is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 6
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 10
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 12
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
State surplus isn't big enough
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917