Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Nashua woman held in armed robbery
Monique Lopez, 32, of 60 Manchester St., is charged with class A felony robbery in the March 26 robbery of the East Hollis Street Variety, 131 East Hollis St.
Detectives identified her as a suspect in the case, but they were unable to locate her until she was arrested in New York City on unrelated charges. She was brought back to New Hampshire Friday.
The store clerk told police a woman dressed in black with a scarf over a portion of her face entered the store about 8 p.m. on March 26 and, while brandishing a knife, demanded money.
The clerk complied and gave her an undisclosed amount of cash, and the robber fled out the door with the money.
What's next: Lopez is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 7
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 1
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 20
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 0
- Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much? - 3
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917