Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Nashua man charged with $1,500 rampage at DMV
Arthur Raymond, 25, walked in to the 110 Broad St. office about 3:45 p.m. and immediately used the rest room, police said. When he came out, Raymond allegedly caused a disturbance, kicking chairs, throwing chairs against walls, and damaging other property.
Raymond also is accused of struggling with the first Nashua police officer to arrive, inflicting minor injuries on the officer.
Raymond, of 20 Hideaway Road, is charged with criminal mischief, simple assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct — all misdemeanors. He is set to be arraigned on the charges Friday.
Police are investigating what caused the outburst.
"That's certainly something we would like to find out," Lt. Michael Moushegian said. "At this point, I don't think he had any business in the DMV."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 6
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 10
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 12
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917