Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua man charged after outburst at DMV
Arthur Raymond, 25, walked into the 110 Broad St. office about 3:45 p.m. and immediately used the restroom, police said.
When he came out, Raymond allegedly caused a disturbance, kicking chairs, throwing chairs against walls and damaging other property.
Raymond is accused of struggling with the first Nashua police officer to arrive, inflicting minor injuries on the officer.
Raymond, of 20 Hideaway Road, is charged with criminal mischief, simple assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct - all misdemeanors.
Police are investigating what caused the outburst.
"That's certainly something we would like to find out," Lt. Michael Moushegian said. "At this point, I don't think he had any business in the DMV."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief