Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police seek tips on intruder who stole car, cell phones
Police said an 18-year-old awoke just before 2 a.m. to find a stranger standing at the foot of his bed, rummaging through his backpack. When the teen sat up, the man walked out of the room.
The teen's mother, who was asleep on a couch in the living room told police she heard noise in the kitchen, but assumed it was her son. It is uncertain how the man got into the apartment.
Police said it appears the burglar used keys found in the purse to take the victims' car parked outside. The stolen car is a blue four-door 2008 Toyota Scion with New Hampshire 60-day temporary registration No. 100205.
The intruder is described as a light-skinned male, thin build, wearing a gray-hooded sweatshirt over a ball cap with a green brim.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483