Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police seek tips on intruder who stole car, cell phones
Police said an 18-year-old awoke just before 2 a.m. to find a stranger standing at the foot of his bed, rummaging through his backpack. When the teen sat up, the man walked out of the room.
The teen's mother, who was asleep on a couch in the living room told police she heard noise in the kitchen, but assumed it was her son. It is uncertain how the man got into the apartment.
Police said it appears the burglar used keys found in the purse to take the victims' car parked outside. The stolen car is a blue four-door 2008 Toyota Scion with New Hampshire 60-day temporary registration No. 100205.
The intruder is described as a light-skinned male, thin build, wearing a gray-hooded sweatshirt over a ball cap with a green brim.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917