Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police seek tips on intruder who stole car, cell phones
Police said an 18-year-old awoke just before 2 a.m. to find a stranger standing at the foot of his bed, rummaging through his backpack. When the teen sat up, the man walked out of the room.
The teen's mother, who was asleep on a couch in the living room told police she heard noise in the kitchen, but assumed it was her son. It is uncertain how the man got into the apartment.
Police said it appears the burglar used keys found in the purse to take the victims' car parked outside. The stolen car is a blue four-door 2008 Toyota Scion with New Hampshire 60-day temporary registration No. 100205.
The intruder is described as a light-skinned male, thin build, wearing a gray-hooded sweatshirt over a ball cap with a green brim.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief