Home » News » Public Safety
Winchester resident dies in single car crash
According to New Hampshire State Police, Terry Pickard, 34, was a passenger in a 2009 Toyota Corolla being driven by Lynn Pickard, 30, also of Winchester.
Police said Lynn Pickard was driving south on Fullam Pond Road, lost control of the car just after 10 p.m., and crashed into the tree.
Terry Pickard died as a result of injuries sustained in the collision. Lynn Pickard was seriously injured and taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for treatment.
State and Winchester police were assisted at the scene by members of the state police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit and the Winchester Fire Department.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing. Anyone who witnessed it or has information about it is asked to call Trooper Thomas Byrne of Troop C in Keene at 358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072