Home » News » Public Safety
Winchester resident dies in single car crash
According to New Hampshire State Police, Terry Pickard, 34, was a passenger in a 2009 Toyota Corolla being driven by Lynn Pickard, 30, also of Winchester.
Police said Lynn Pickard was driving south on Fullam Pond Road, lost control of the car just after 10 p.m., and crashed into the tree.
Terry Pickard died as a result of injuries sustained in the collision. Lynn Pickard was seriously injured and taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for treatment.
State and Winchester police were assisted at the scene by members of the state police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit and the Winchester Fire Department.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing. Anyone who witnessed it or has information about it is asked to call Trooper Thomas Byrne of Troop C in Keene at 358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief