Home » News » Public Safety
Winchester resident dies in single car crash
According to New Hampshire State Police, Terry Pickard, 34, was a passenger in a 2009 Toyota Corolla being driven by Lynn Pickard, 30, also of Winchester.
Police said Lynn Pickard was driving south on Fullam Pond Road, lost control of the car just after 10 p.m., and crashed into the tree.
Terry Pickard died as a result of injuries sustained in the collision. Lynn Pickard was seriously injured and taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for treatment.
State and Winchester police were assisted at the scene by members of the state police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit and the Winchester Fire Department.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing. Anyone who witnessed it or has information about it is asked to call Trooper Thomas Byrne of Troop C in Keene at 358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten