Home » News » Public Safety
Winchester resident dies in single car crash
According to New Hampshire State Police, Terry Pickard, 34, was a passenger in a 2009 Toyota Corolla being driven by Lynn Pickard, 30, also of Winchester.
Police said Lynn Pickard was driving south on Fullam Pond Road, lost control of the car just after 10 p.m., and crashed into the tree.
Terry Pickard died as a result of injuries sustained in the collision. Lynn Pickard was seriously injured and taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for treatment.
State and Winchester police were assisted at the scene by members of the state police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit and the Winchester Fire Department.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing. Anyone who witnessed it or has information about it is asked to call Trooper Thomas Byrne of Troop C in Keene at 358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072