Home » News » Public Safety
Winchester resident dies in single car crash
According to New Hampshire State Police, Terry Pickard, 34, was a passenger in a 2009 Toyota Corolla being driven by Lynn Pickard, 30, also of Winchester.
Police said Lynn Pickard was driving south on Fullam Pond Road, lost control of the car just after 10 p.m., and crashed into the tree.
Terry Pickard died as a result of injuries sustained in the collision. Lynn Pickard was seriously injured and taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for treatment.
State and Winchester police were assisted at the scene by members of the state police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit and the Winchester Fire Department.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing. Anyone who witnessed it or has information about it is asked to call Trooper Thomas Byrne of Troop C in Keene at 358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 4
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Hampton woman, 75, hit by truck in Newington in serious condition - 0
- Police: Handling issues of mentally ill just part of the job - 0
- Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use - 5
- Officials: Missing teen sent letter weeks after last sighting - 0
- UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m. - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072