Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATED: Second woman arrested in Rochester deli robbery
Police said the woman, disguised with a cloth covering her face, brandished a firearm as she entered the 26 Gonic Road store just before 11:30 p.m. She ordered the two clerks to give her the money in the cash register and then fled, heading to the woods behind the store.
A gold-colored SUV, which was parked in a nearby lot for a dentist's office, was seen leaving the area after the robbery, but police said they do not know if it was the getaway car.
The robber is described as a heavyset woman between the ages of 18 and 25, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-9. She wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, dark black sweatpants and a dark baseball cap with a blue sticker on the brim.
The store was closed while police processed the crime scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Detective Joseph Rousseau at 330-7106.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483