Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Purse snatching?arrest in Laconia
LACONIA - A man is under arrest, charged with snatching a woman's purse at a pizzeria Wednesday night.
The robbery happened about 9:15 p.m. at Domino's Pizza, 585 Union Ave.
Police said the woman suffered a minor facial injury in the incident.
Officers surrounded the area and brought in a police dog from the Gilford Police Department who located the robber, identified by police as Jojo Ray Morton, 36, of 45 Endicott East St. He was arrested and charged with robbery.
Morton also was wanted on a Laconia police warrant for simple assault and criminal mischief, as well as another electronic bench warrant.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 22
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424