Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Boston police commissioner's son pleads guilty to DWI
PLYMOUTH - The son of Boston's police commissioner pleaded guilty Thursday to a charge of driving while intoxicated.
Phillip Davis, 22, of Hyde Park, Mass., was fined $500 with an additional penalty assessment of $120. His license was suspended for nine months, although the time could be reduced if Davis, who was arrested Feb. 17 by state police in Plymouth, abides by the treatment guidelines that were part of his sentence.
The suspension could also be increased if Davis does not comply. Commissioner Edward Davis posted a statement on the Boston Police Department website after his son's arrest, saying Phillip was seeking substance abuse treatment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917